Sunday, July 4, 2010

"Sorry guys, she may be my wife but I still can't keep her quiet ..."

This was my loving husbands comment to the group of guys behind us at a local rugby game.


My husband is a bona-fide irishman - so what else were we to do when the national Irish Rugby Team, came to our home town, then watch the game in the irish supporters stand.  One little problem though .. I am an out and proud aussie - and playing on our home soil.

I may have stood out a little in the estimated 19,000 irish supporters (out of a game total of 27,000)  with my bright gold wallabies scarf in the sea of green, and if I didn't at the beginning - I sure as hell did when I enthusiastically cheered my boys on home to DECIMATE the irish 34 - 8!  By the way, I may not look overly patriotic without the team kit-out but I don't do the whole football jersey thing. Ever.

                             
 Knit Top - Witchery 
Jeans - Portmans
Boots - Joanne Mercer
Earrings - Sportsgirl
Jacket - Ben Sherman 
Scarf - Wallabies Supporter Store

 P.S - I have no idea why I look so awkward in these photo's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)