Friday, July 23, 2010

Dressing Down (OOTD)

Had a lovely night out with Hubs, drinks then off to a movie.  

Those with kids would realise that a great babysitter is worth her weight in gold - and I think we may have found our gold statue!  It was a great night with an ok movie - Knight and Day.  Unfortunatley Tom's couch-jumping and crazy talk may have killed my enjoyment of his movies, if you could suspend any thought of realism - this movie was fun, with Cameron Diaz delivering some hysterical one-liners.  I love this dress and originally purchased it to wear to my son's baptism with a pair or sky high stiletto's.  However, I haven't worn it since then, always feeling like it was a little too dressy for everyday wear.  This is my attempt to start making my wardrone work for it's living ;)  While it is definately a summer-weight dress, I winterised (is that even a word?!?) it using thick 120denier stockings and woollen cardigan.  Hopefully the flats have dressed it down making the outfit on a whole much more user friendly.


Stockings - Levante (seriously the BEST stockings I have come across)
Cardigan - The Works
Shoes - Annapelle
Hairband - Water Lily Alice Band by Mimco (no longer available)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)