Tuesday, July 27, 2010

OOTD - Shopping with Mum & Jacqui-E Fitting Room Reviews to come ....


These are both terrible iphone shots for OOTD - but I loved scooting around town today with my mum in this dress and cardi.  The unflappable Annapelle flats were out AGAIN today, but why not?  They are probably the hardest working shoes in my cupboard :) 

I lost a bit of weight recently so this dress is now probably a size too large for me, but the stretch in the bust and the fogiveness and softness in the skirt just makes this an 'all day dress', that was calling my name this morning. (Secretly I may, or may not, be stalking this exact dress a couple of sizes smaller ...)  I also threw on a little cropped cardi just for a little more warmth and coverage - it was cold today!  No jewellery but the basics and I was ready in five minutes flat.

Dress - Jacqui-E (similar found here)
Cardigan - Jacqui-E (similar found here)
Shoes - Annapelle from David Jones
Activity - Fitting Room Reviews at (where else?) Jacqui-E

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely. :-) Congrats on losing weight; that's not easy, especially with 2 young ones at home. I love the dress! The pleats/layers are adorable. The cardi changes it enough that you could be wearing 2 different outfits. Yay for accesories. I'd love to see a closer pic of the shoes! I love flats, despite being so short.

    You're such a diva. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! Funnily enough, the weight start dropping once I stopped obsessing over what went in my mouth :)

    I'm with you on the shortness, and these shoes are incredible ... seriously, they may, or may not, be joinging the family as my fourth child.

    (Thats right, four. I have my two humans, my kindle and my flats :D)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! :)