Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Grey on Grey, Knit on Knit


Off to classes today, then home early to look after my daughter who has had several days off school sick.  I have been a bit blah lately - a mixture of no sleep and feeling like a cold may be creeping on my way - so this cardigan always comes out whenever I feel like being snugly and comfy :)  In my eyes, this dress has a geometric pattern of both blue and light grey, however my husband disagrees.  Anyhow, trying to keep to the grey theme, I added a pair of cable knit stockings in the same colour (which wound up taking forever to put on ad I become progressively more obsessed with the straightness of the cable lines)  All in all, warm and comfortable all day long!


Dress:   Country Road
Cardi: Ruffled Waves by Jaqui-E
Stockings:  David Jones
Boots: Joanne Mercer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)