Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Malt and Truffle with a splash of Cranberry








Top - Target
Jeans - Portmans
Cardigan - Jacqui-E Luella Layer Wrap
Shoes - Keds
Necklace - Mimco Messenger Bird Charm

This morning started out SO cold, that I slept in and so it became a nightmare to get everyone out the door on time.  After racing to school (and magically getting a carpark!)  I even managed to grab a takeaway coffee and make it up 7 flights of stairs (there was a HUGE lineup for the only elevator) to my class .... to be met by a shut door.  

Now I have to tell you, I was a little peeved, I nearly killed myself (stopping for coffee excluded) to get there on time - and then nothing, nada, zip.  After milling around for 15mins, and pretending that I wasn't a lone person waiting in an empty floor, I went back down the stairs (can you believe my luck - the one elevator had died while I was hanging around outside my class) and over to student services only to be told that class had been cancelled, yet again.  Long story short, due to someone's data entry mistake, I killed myself to turn around and drive on home. 
 
But it's amazing how sometimes you can have a fantastic day, when everything goes wrong.  Once I was home, I took my little (nearly) 2 year-old boy P outside to have a run around in the bright blue skies, and I sat down, brought my study books outside and DH brought me a freshly brewed coffee .... honestly, one of the best ways to while away the morning whilst  in the middle of exam block :)





















         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)