Sunday, July 4, 2010

Working Girl Style

I had a day of educational experience (ie who wants a free assistant for the next eleven hours?), to finalise the end of my prac time for a school module.  So off I trotted nice and early with all the other worker bee's ...


and boy, do I have detail shots today :)


  
       


how awesome is this belt?!?!  (thanks mum!)

 I heart these shoes - they give amazing height :)  Which is never a bad thing when you're 5ft nothing :) 
Oddly enough they are super comfortable to walk in.

Top - Witchery 
Skirt - Belted Floral Full Skirt by Jacqui-E
Belt - Leather Peonie Belt by Queenspark
Shoes - Steve Madden
Earrings - Tulip Romance by Mimco
Gloves - Swirling Roses by Tea4Two for Myer

oops ... nearly forgot, I have an outtake before I took my gloves off but after my jacket - even the gloves followed the floral theme today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)