Thursday, July 29, 2010

OOTD: Different Day, Different Pose


I know, I know - I've developed a little bit of a habit of stiking the same pose.  Usually it's one (or two if feeling particularly cheerful) on the hips and a great big cheesy smile, followed by the cross the legs and look down at my shoes. Same pose, everytime does not make an exciting blog post.  So I shook it up a little, and the results are posted. Yep, funnily enough it looks the same to me aswell. Except with dead zombie arms.

Anywho, I never know how to wear this top.  It has giant flutter sleeves and no shape through the waist, so between my boobs and hips I gain 5 kgs :) On the plus side, the pattern, colours and cute crocheted (is that a word?) hem, is what is keeping it in the cupboard. Just. 

I tried popping this cropped cardigan over it, trying to define the waist, I think the top itself just hits at the wrong length.  While I love the comfort factor of this whole outfit (and could use this on a fat day) I don't think it made a huge impression on me. 


I am sure you are thinking, "where have I seen those shoes before?" Well let me help.  
On me. Everyday for the last three months.
As I said in my last OOTD post:  Hardest. Working. Shoes. Ever.

Top - Colorado
Jeans - Portmans
Cropped Cardigan - Jacqui-E
Shoes - Annapelle at David Jones
Earrings - Roses from Sportsgirl (yep, total cheap shamless knockoff from Mimco)
Headband - from under my bed :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)