Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lock me up ... and throwaway the keys!

I had a fantastic day today - and one which I know MANY MANY people wouldn't enjoy.  I spent the day in our Supreme Court attending a murder trial, I wont mention the particulars - but I will say it is notorious enough to have huge media exposure. 

The press and papparazzi had packed out the entrance, and were madly taking pictures of everyone who entered the building - obviously insuring themselves against missing anyone important!  Still, little bit of fun to have the paps papping you for no good reason :)

And before you ask, it was for school :p




Top and Skirt - both Colorado
Shoes - Nine West

Edited to add: after seeing the photo's - I feel the need to let you know these were taken after a 12 hour day of court and children!  Lack of makeup - thanks to the heat and my face eating it :) and wrinkles were not there when I left this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)