Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm back ... better and shorter than ever!

After a very long absence from blogging (only posting though, I've still spent my early-morning coffee time religiously flicking through everyone's blogs and feeds, practically inhaling my fashion fix for the day), I've decided to start actively posting again.  I stopped blogging for a while, realising that while I enjoyed the idea of daily outfit blogging, actually doing it was a whole different ballgame.  After all, I was having trouble with my own perception  and image of myself, let alone trying to define and throw it out into the blogosphere :)  Now fiinally, I'm starting to find my own style - one that is starting to feel a bit like me.  And while it may not be to everyone's taste, and downright conservative to some, I now enjoy (and sometimes even dream about!) the daily ritual of ... getting dressed.

Anyway onto the outfit photo's from today that DH took at 10:30pm tonight, which means my face may have eaten my makeup and I'm starting to wilt just a little  ....

  
Top - Tokito
Skirt - Laura Ashley
Obi Belt - gifted from the Eumundi Markets
Shoes - Nine West 
Headband - Sportsgirl
Earrings - Sportsgirl

And for eagle-eyes (I'm talking to you, mum!)  this is a skirt that has been on here previously.  
I've seen the blogs and watched the runways and I am aware that new length is all about the calf,  but I'm swimming against the tide and I hemmed the skirt a good eight inches or so .... 

 
See the difference - I have normal legs people! Nope, I'm not a dumpling and the midget legs that I was sporting on the left photo have magically lengthened.

Oh, and by the way, the title is referring to my skirt ... not my legs :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)