Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do you remember the days of the old schoolyard ...



It was a week of firsts in this house. First week of school for my eldest daughter  G, she  was so excited and proud to be wearing her uniform and going off to 'big kids school'.  First week of proper part-time daycare for my youngest son P(definatley not excited nor proud) ... and first week of school for me!


 
After deliberating for so long, i decided to bite the bullet and enroll fulltime.  It has been terrifying, awkward and thrilling.  And on a fashion note, not very exciting.  It is so hot here, and with the student look VERY casual (and oh, about 10 years younger than me!), I'm afraid  I'm going for the 'I fit in' look, more than anything else :)


Shorts: Giordano
Top: Sportscraft
Shoes: Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)