Saturday, February 6, 2010

Purple Reign







I have had the March edition of Marie Claire (Australian) for a week or so now and have gone back to this beautiful fashion shoot so many times now that I had to share it with the blogosphere :).  Either that or wallpaper my bedroom with these gorgeous pic's, and I'm pretty sure that hubby dearest may have an issue with that idea ...

I dont know whether my attraction to every single photo is due to the love I have for small town country festivals (hey, I was festival princess too once upon a time!)or how excited I get when I see the first Jacaranda bloom of the season, the beautiful clothes and makeup or maybe it's just the inner peacock in me that squeals at all the purple (and think of possible purple/green combos!).  Or maybe it's a combination of all of the above. 

Either way, enjoy the reign of purple....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)