Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Time to celebrate - Merry Christmas!



   

Another super short (and belated) post.  Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all were as spoilt rotten as I was.  While I havent posted over Christmas, I did manage to take the photos :)

I had been positively stalking (since October!) a covetable Mimco cloche hat waiting for it to go on sale and I was devastated when I noticed it had been sold - which I later discovered was to my lovely husband  who snapped it up!!! I was so thrilled, I had to put it in my shot, even though technically it didnt make it out to lunch - not with all those sticky kids fingers everywhere :)  But I did get very spoilt and you will notice a few new things showing up here over the next few weeks!

Starring .... my new MIMCO 'Speakeasy cloche' hat
Dress:  Laura Ashley
Shoes: London Rebel (Famous Footwear)

2 comments:

  1. I love that hat!! It's totally my style as well. How sweet (and sneaky) of your husband to pick it up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I think I might just have to keep him ;) I am utterly determined to make this The Year of The Hat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! :)