Sunday, December 20, 2009

Definitely on the mend

Well I am definitely on the mend, I went on a shopping trip with my mum to go window shopping (and trying not to dig into our purses too much!!!) We had lots of fun ... so here's some changing room shots (I felt terribly naughty doing it - almost waiting for the shop assistants to burst in and tell me to put away the phone)

I fell in love with one of the dresses ... can you tell which one?  And which is your favourite?

Laura Ashley - Black Daisy Pinwheel Dress

Veronica Maine - Colbalt Bow Top

Laura Ashley - Black Bow Dress

(Sorry for the boob shot, the shoulders are waaaay too long - as are most dresses and tops!)

2 comments:

  1. I like the first one the most. Unique and vintage looking. Which did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I thought so too. In the end though the cute bow dress won out (especially as Mum picked it up on sale for over 50% off!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! :)