Thursday, December 10, 2009

Its starting to feel alot like Christmas .....






Dress - Jane Lamberton
Earrings - Vintage find in Melbourne & still in original 1950's setting :)
Sandals - Sandler

With my daughters Kindergarten finished for the year (*gulp* she will be in school next year, talk about starting to feel old!) and spending today at the shopping centre getting presents and the annual Santa photo's ... Christmas has definately started. Not to mention the heatwave, which always kicks off around this time every year.
So in celebration of the start of Christmas this year, my photos are infront of my (newly) decorated tree :)  Now I know how bare the bottom 3-foot our tree looks, but I have a very good excuse - I have a one year old who eats everything!)  But I had to move outside to get the detail shot of my earrings (they blended into the tree baubles a little too much for my liking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)