Friday, December 11, 2009

Black & White








Today I decided to add something from my wardrobe (a sheer, ruffled romantic-era top) that I havent worn before, mainly because I haven't been able to style it with anything else that I own.

I'm in the process of finding a place to take my photo's and I seem to be having some problems finding a place to stick my Joby, so whilst some photo's appear that I have legs the length of a matchstick - I assure you, its just the crappy angle I've set my camera up on.  Then to make my photography skills seem even more accomplished than what they are, I seem to have cut off a part of me in EVERY. SINGLE. PHOTO.  After uploading and realising what horrible photos I had taken I decided to post them anyway.  Afterall, its for the outfit not my head ;)

Top - JacquiE
Dress - Portmans
Earrings - Target
Shoes - Tony Bianco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)