Friday, September 25, 2009

Same Material, different style ...

I have another skirt in this same material, but this is a little shorter with ALOT less material.  I know they look so similar, but at 70% off, I couldn't resist both :)



Shirt - Tokito
Skirt - Laura Ashley
Belt - Target
Shoes - Pepe Castell
Earrings - Sportsgirl



The shoes Im wearing are THE most expensive pair I have ever paid full price for.  And my husband still looks like he's choking on something every time he looks at them.  But they have a very special place in my heart after many, many wears and they still look fabulous with everything.  (and incredibly comfortable to boot!)


1 comment:

  1. awww but they are beautiful,they worth the investition:)
    love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! :)