Thursday, September 24, 2009

How do you fix clinging fabric?

This was my original Thursday outfit ... completely out of my comfort zone.  To start with its short (for me) and a dress (which I dont wear often). And completely shows off my fabulous Queensland tan ... yes, I really am that white -  I believe its called alabaster ;)

After wearing it around the house while getting ready, it had already started to clingy to my legs in the most unwelcoming way, and by the time I finished my makeup I couldnt pry the material from my legs without it velcro-ing itself to the other leg.  Long story short ... I didnt leave the house in this one.

So the question of the day is ... do you have dresses that do this, and what do you do with them?



Really bad shots .. sorry! I dont know what was going on with the flash

Shirt - Giordano (which makes a final daily shot next)
Dress - Portmans
Sash - Laura Ashley (also makes another appearance)
Shoes - Famous Shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)