Friday, November 13, 2009

Its' been a long time ...

I know, I know ... its been a very long time since my last post .. Ive had some time away and come back excited and rejuvenated to be back in the world of blogging.. plus I dont think camping pics are quite what everyone is dying to see :)  Mind you, I did get a little shock when I checked out Reader to discover 479 posts awaiting my eyes .. needless to say its going to take a little while to catch up with everyone :)

So I'm going to post the daily shot, but I'm afraid to say, it is not what I would like my return to be - basically a lazy day at home with the kids so it's a jeans and top kinda day. (Apologies for the hair and weird photo angles, but it's just one of those days)




Top - Colorado
Jeans - Calving Klein
Belt - Target
Shoes - Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)