Saturday, August 22, 2009

There's a first time for everything ...

This is my VERY. FIRST. BLOG. ... ever. I literally did not even realise they existed until I stumbled across some fashion blogspots that I havent been able to stop reading. They all inspired me so much to start looking good, for myself, even at home with two small kids.

There is a long, long story behind my fall from fashion, but in a nutshell, it includes two kids, a husband and becoming a stay-at-home mum (not to mention the extra 20kgs that crept up along the way).

So this blog will be the new me ... or should I say the old me, while I'm upgrading ... I dont think anyone will read this, but I'm going to use it as my diary, my soundboard, my inspiration to keep improving myself ... because as they say .. they only way is up!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with...welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! :)